Tuesday, May 08, 2012

stand alone store

I am very happy to announce that Silentgoddess Art Jewelry has launched a stand-alone store. My jewelry is still available on Etsy and Artfire however I was ready to make the jump to an independent web store so I could utilize some customizable features such as a blog, gallery, tutorials and calendar all in one place.
Over the coming months I will be building my new site by adding products and content so please bookmark silentgoddess art jewelry and see what is new! If you are an artist looking to build and/or expand your online presence, I highly recommend Indiemade. The interface is super clean and easy to use and the monthly cost is a very manageable flat fee. No more listing fees or sales percentages taken from your bottom line. Plus your first month is FREE.

No comments: