Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jewelry Making Tools!

I am very happy to announce that I am now carrying a great collection of beginning jewelry making tools at the Silentgoddess Studio! You can shop online and have them shipped directly to you or you can pick them up at the studio in Downtown Olympia.

Browse our current tool inventory now:
Silentgoddess Jewelry Making Tools

I will be adding new tools to the studio's inventory so check back to see what is new. I can order just about any tool you may need (or want) so feel free to contact me with your requests.

If you decide to order online and pick your tools up in person, I will refund any and all shipping/handling charges that are incurred by placing your order online. If you prefer to just come in and browse, drop me an email letting me know when you plan on stopping by (just to make sure I am in the studio). I can accept credit card payments in person or PayPal for online orders.

Thanks!!

No comments: